These durable aluminum circles are widely used in the manufacturing of aluminum kitchen wares like nonstick cook wares, hard anodized cook ware, pressure cooker and utensils. Urvi Exim has worked very hard to achieve the milestones it had set.
- We consider quality as a top priority which makes its roots stronger in the market.
- We give complete assurance to clients for the best products manufactured and delivered.
- We are exquisitely engaged in the export of aluminum circles which are widely appreciated by overseas clients.
- We are also planning to capture a huge market share by maintaining timely supply, competitive pricing and customer satisfaction.
We welcome all big or small queries from all part of the world.
To fix or assemble a number of structures, the offered aluminum rivets are widely used in various industries. Or Aluminum Rivets are manufactured by skilled professionals under high quality standard specifications.These are manufactured using high grade raw material and technologically advanced machinery. They are rust-proof and easy to install.Used in different components like hand tools, kitchen appliances, auto-electrical parts and locks, these rivets are available in various technical specifications.
We offer a wide range of Aluminum Rivets that is available in different sizes and diameters and are useful for soft weight fastening applications.
- Corrosion resistant
- Lightweight & Accurate dimension
- Durable & Nice finishing
- Supreme resistance to corrosion
- Good thermal conductivity
Advantages of Blind Rivets:
- Low in Place Costs
- Fast Assembly.
- Low-Cost, Lightweight, Easily Portable Tools
- High Grip and Pull-Up Strengths
Circular Corrugated profile are linear sinusoidal in shape. This traditional profile is the most widely-used type of corrugated sheet. They have a classical look, serving all kinds of basic roofing needs. Pre-painted sheets in a variety of colours are also available, giving them additional aesthetic value.
Circular Corrugated Sheets are a perfect choice for general roofing and walling applications. They are designed as per IS 1254: 1991. Available widths: 1250 mm & 950mm. Available in a wide range of colours and profiles like circular corrugated, trapezoidal and tiled , roofing sheets are aesthetically pleasing and best-in-class quality.
Roofing sheets do not rust, have excellent thermal properties which keep interiors cool, have a high resale value and are 100% environment-friendly.
- Plants & Manufacturing Facilities
- Plantations and Farms
- Hotels, Shopping Malls
- Airports and Seaports
- Bus and Train Terminu
- Roof-on-Roof & Direct Roofing